MUY! is currently the 3rd largest franchise restaurant company in the U.S, operating over 700 Pizza Hut, Wendy's and Taco Bell restaurants, employing over 20,000 hourly staff!
Assistant Managers, you'll be offered competitive benefits, monthly paid performance bonuses, tuition reimbursement, strong earning potential and "promote from within" philosophy, work/life balance and so much more!
Our best candidate is a results-oriented professional with a strong customer focus!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the management of the entire restaurant’s operations, which include (but not limited to):
- Training, developing and mentoring staff
- Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment
- Monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures
- Maximizing store sales and profit goals
- Maintaining QSC standards
- Ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets
- Demonstrating drive for results
- Going above and beyond to serve our guests
Benefits (include, but not limited to:)
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX
- Bonuses paid monthly
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- An excellent support network and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Minimum Qualifications ( include, but not limited to ):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum of 2 years Shift Supervisor or 1 year Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager experience required (preferred in high volume QSR &/or fast casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of cost of goods sales
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer focused
*salary is based on relevant experience