Auntie Anne's / Cinnabon - Freehold Raceway Mall - Crew and Supervisors
We are hiring for Auntie Anne's and Cinnabon at the Freehold Raceway Mall!!! (Crew and Supervisors)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare doughs and other products
- Roll and twist pretzels and Cinnabons.
- At all times exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers. GUESTS; Greet customers, Urgency, Eye contact, Suggestive selling, Thank you, and Smile/voice inflection.
- Accurately operate cash registers In accordance with Cash Register Procedures.
- Set up equipment, utensils, and supplies for opening.
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedures as directed by person in charge of shift.
- Comply at all times with our dress code and personal appearance standards.
- Comply with all policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations regarding mixers and ovens.
- Perform all of the essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by us.
Perform other duties as directed by Manager, Assistant Manager, or Shift Manager.
Must possess the following traits: positive attitude, teachable spirit, and outgoing personality. Must have dependable transportation available and be readily contacted by phone. Must comply with state and federal age restriction regulations regarding operation of equipment in the store.
Physical Demands of the Job
Must be able to perform the tasks outlined above ("Essential Duties"); must be able to stand for long periods, work with agility, and occasionally work long hours; must be able to see, hear, and speak (for communication and safety); must be able to test products by taste, color, and smell; must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old