Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
A leader in automotive packaging and recycling, is currently hiring production workers for our North Balitmore, OH location. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working, & punctual individuals for our Bulk-Container repair line. We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid vacations & Holidays 401K
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Bulk-Bin Container Repair involves the evaluation and repair of collapsible bulk containers used in many facets of the automotive and manufacturing industry.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to one or more of the
- Cold Temperatures in Winter
- Warm Temperatures in Summer
Employee must regularly lift 15 to 33 pounds depending on the part and occasionally lift up to 50.
- Ability to stand/move for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in close proximity to others
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Operation monitoring
- Quality control analysis
- Critical thinking
- Evaluating damage to the container, all types and sizes.
- Determining whether or not the container can be repaired based on HPJ’s guidelines
- Executing the proper repair sequence using hand & power tools.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety policies
- Completes tasks as directed with minimum supervision
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation to and from work