Team members work with the General Manager and Shift Managers to ensure an all-around amazing Guest experience. They assist with daily preparation, construction, and service of all menu items with focus on restaurant cleanliness and safe food handling practices.
ABOUT YOUR PIE
Your Pie is the world’s originator of quick-serve, brick-oven, customized personal pizza. A culinary entrepreneur since his teenage years, Your Pie founder Drew French combined his passion for innovative restaurant concepts with brick oven speed and flavor to create the highest-quality pizza available. Drawing from family recipes from the island of Ischia, Your Pie uses hand-tossed dough, only fresh ingredients, homemade pizza sauces and salad dressings, and offers vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free pizzas, as well as traditional pizzas. Guests who dine with Your Pie have come to expect the best-tasting pizza served with speed without sacrificing flavor. Your Pie is a state of mind and the brand stands by its motto to “express your inner pizza,” investing in local communities and encouraging diners to let their culinary creativity run wild.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Relentless work ethic
- Sense of Urgency
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare a variety of menu items in an accurate and efficient manner
- Assume 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Know and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
- Portion food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, refrigerators, and oven