Supervisor - Warehouse
• Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
• Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
• Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
• Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
• Oversee loading and receiving functions as applicable.
• Secure company assets.
• Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required
* 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
* Computer and database application skills.
* Familiarity with inventory management systems
* Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
* Forklift experience preferred.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling offers a comprehensive benefits package to regular full-time associates, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, 401K, and vacation.
Heartland Coca Cola Bottling requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company's guidelines to determine eligibility.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We proudly continue the 100+ year traditions of the Coca-Cola Company while leveraging our heritage of putting people first, serving our local communities and providing great brands. Come join our winning team and be a part of the tradition!
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)