- MSE Branded Foods of South Carolina, LLC - Myrtle Beach Airport Restaurant
- Job Title
- Shift Supervisor
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- 1100 Jetport Rd.
Myrtle beach, SC 29577
- Last Active
- 16 days
MSE Branded Foods – Myrtle Beach Airport Restaurants – Myrtle Beach, SC
A career with MSE Branded Foods is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future in the progressive workplace of restaurant and retail business. We are looking for talented persons to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties while providing excellent customer service based on the company’s standards. We are seeking an energetic and positive General Manager with expert leadership and training abilities, who is proficient in all roles of food preparation and exceptional customer service.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. New Supervisors will work closely with other supervisors and managers who will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your job and people skills; and pave the way for advancement opportunities. MSE Branded Foods offers first class pay along with bonus and incentive opportunities to our employees.
MSE Branded Foods is always looking to add new talent to our team at our independently owned concepts which include Boardwalk Café, Steak & Shake, Nacho Hippo, Caribou Coffee and Subway located on the Concourse at the Myrtle Beach Airport. Full-time and seasonal positions are available
The Shift Supervisor will support and assist the GM and AGM in assuring operations are consistent with MSE standards and policies. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team Members. Must present a professional image at all times. Must coach, counsel, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality. The Shift Supervisor is a champion of the company standards and is expected to consistently model the behavior expected of Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure each guest receives excellent service by leading and modeling eh MSE standards.
- Take pride in his/her appearance while adhering to the MSE Dress & Appearance Policy
- Effectively lead the restaurant and assist in the development of team members.
- Responsible for monitoring, training and development of new employees on shift.
- Proficient in each area of the restaurant to assist when necessary
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and all state and federal wage and hour regulations.
- Ensure all equipment is in good repair and all safety procedures are followed.
- Responsible for monitoring employees and reporting job related or health related issues to upper management.
- May be responsible for managing cash and register drawers.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred
Requires 1-2 years leadership abilities at MSE or other restaurant concept.
May be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security and/or MSE Branded Foods as a condition of employment.
COMPUTER SKILLS Basic computer skills required, proficient with various POS software
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work 55 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old