IMMEDIATE HIRING - Security Officers for San Leandro
We are currently looking for high quality Unarmed Security Officers to work for one of our top clients in the San Leandro area. If you are looking for a rewarding and stable career and working in an environment where you are valued and appreciated, then we encourage you to apply.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in security, military or law enforcement
- CA Guard Card
- Must have valid, current drivers license
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Understanding of basic security operations and applications
- Maintain a neat a professional appearance at all times
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Purpose: Security Officers act as a visible deterrent to crime, detecting suspicious activities, watching for criminal acts and calling local authorities to respond when necessary. Officers primary responsibility is to protect client sites, employees, guests and property
- Ensure the premises is provided with high quality security service in order to provide protect people and property.
- Report any safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally, along with written reports.
- Patrolling the facility on foot or in a vehicle. Driving positions require getting in/out of a car up to 25+ times an hour and may require sitting in a car for extended periods of time from 1 hour up to 12 hours.
- Answer phones, monitor closed circuit television (CCTV) systems and alarms.
- Greet all guests and employees in a cheerful and welcoming manner..
Working Conditions: Work may be performed inside or outside of facilities with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crisis situations. Shift work and occasional overtime may be required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old