Car Wash Assistant Manager
Wash Zone Car Wash is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to assist the Manager with overall site operation with focus on customer service, staffing, equipment maintenance and wash volume, quality and performance.
- Fulfill companies mission and values
- Embrace and promote company culture and experience
- Assist the Manager with overall site operation
- Surpass customer expectations
- Resolve customer complaints
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring, training and termination process of team members as necessary
- Maintain accurate records and generate reports as requested
- Complete opening and closing duties
- Assist in the management of inventory
- Interact with suppliers and consultants
- Keep site clean
- Enforce safety standards
- Ensure legal requirements
- Comply with Employee Handbook
- Other responsibilities and tasks as necessary
Strong interpersonal skills; computer literate; enjoy working indoors and out; organized; excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Background check
- 1-2 years of proven and successful management in retail, automotive service or similar industry.
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate company needs to include evening, weekend and holiday hours.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old