Cooler Service Field Technician
- Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
- Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred.
* 0 to 3 years of general technical experience required.
* 1+ years of refrigeration/HVAC experience preferred.
* Plumbing and electro/mechanical experience.
* Prior diagnostic troubleshooting.
* Demonstrated mechanical, technical and electrical aptitude.
* Basic computer skills.
* Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
* HVAC certification preferred.
* I-Fountain or Best certification preferred.
* CMV required, if applicable
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling offers a comprehensive benefits package to regular full-time associates, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, 401K, and vacation.
Heartland Coca Cola Bottling requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company's guidelines to determine eligibility.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We proudly continue the 100+ year traditions of the Coca-Cola Company while leveraging our heritage of putting people first, serving our local communities and providing great brands. Come join our winning team and be a part of the tradition!
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)