- Specmo Enterprises & Motovicity Distributution, Inc.
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- $12/hr - Starting
- 1200 E Avis Drive
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Customer Service Representative
Named SEMA’s 2013 Warehouse Distributor of the Year, Motovicity is the leader in high performance, aftermarket parts distribution for the sport compact and modern muscle automotive markets. Located near the heart of the Motor City in Madison Heights, MI, Motovicity distributes the most sought after automotive performance brands to speed shops, builders and retailers nationwide. It’s a very exciting time for us, and we need your help. At Motovicity our goal is to provide a first-class customer experience, and we do this in several ways. First, we live by the golden rule – treating our customers the way we would want to be treated. Second, we stock product – a lot of product. And third, we make sure shopping and shipping is both easy and affordable.
We are now looking to add a talented and caring professional that has previous Bank Teller experience and basic accounting skills (payables and receivables) to our Order Entry/Customer Service Team.
Our Customer Service Department is revered by many and offers customers a personalized experience through inbound phone call management, quick and accurate order processing, customer account maintenance, and responding to both customer and vendor email inquiries.
Motovicity offers the perfect environment to advance your career by developing a professional, well-rounded business skill set as an in-house Customer Service Representative.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following:
- At least one (1) year of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment, call center experience a plus
- Knowledge of Excel and Sharepoint
- Bank Teller experience a PLUS!
- Basic accounting knowledge (payables and receivables) a PLUS!
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Exceptional ability to listen
- Awesome problem solving skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, positive attitude, and confidence
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- An even-tempered approach to customer objections
- Professional phone presence
- Automotive parts and industry knowledge a PLUS!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Motovicity Distribution values their employees and understands the importance of offering competitive pay and benefit packages to recruit and retain the best!
We offer the following benefit package to our full time employees:
Alliance Health PPO and EPO and HAP HMO Medical Plans
Guardian Dental Plan/Vision Discount Plan
401(k) with Company Match
Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
Employee Assistance Program
GM Supplier Discount
If you meet the above qualifications, we want to hear from you! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 248-307-2917 for immediate consideration.
Specmo Enterprises & Motovicity Distributution, Inc.