We have a full-time opening for a Warehouse manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
As a warehouse manager, you'll need to:
- liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- plan future capacity requirements
- organise the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- brief team leaders on a daily basis
- visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
- maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely
- oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- where appropriate, oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval systems.