Customer Service Manager ( Night Shift)
At Chick-fil-A DCUSA we are looking for leaders who have a passion for developing others. A shift leader is a crucial part of our business. A shift leader is the face of the restaurant during their shift and is responsible for ensuring each guest that visits walks away having a remarkable experience.
Prior experience as shift lead, crew lead, supervisor, team lead, restaurant manager, restaurant assistant manager very helpful to the success at this job.
- Participating operationally in day to day activities in high-volume fast-paced restaurant.
- Offer the Team encouragement to stay true to 2nd Mile Service goals.
- Offer immediate/respectful response to Guest's needs.
- Assist in training of new hires, set the tone for a shift, act as a role model for our team.
- Be a friendly encouraging team player
- Close, lead shifts, key holder.
- Count Drawers and Finalizing Day.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will continue to develop valuable business and people skills. You will be part of a High Performance Leadership Team where you will be encouraged and coached as a valued member of a supportive team.
Job Type: Part-time
Customer Service: 1 year
Management: 1 year
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old