- Meets and greet guests and answers questions and inquiries.
- Puts away weekly delivery of supplies and rotates stock.
- Re-stocks food and beverage items on bar as guests deplete them and puts away food and supplies at end of meal period.
- Washes dishes and breakfast food trays.
- Cleans waffle irons and microwaves.
- Clears and wipes counters and tables, places centerpieces on tables and removes salt/pepper shakers.
- Fills coffee pots before leaving.
- Fills hot water dispenser and electric steamers to prepare for the next day.
- Disposes of trash and wipes down trash cans.
- Breaks down cardboard boxes and carries out to the trash/recycling receptacle
- Vacuums and mops dining area and pantry.
- Organizes pantry.
- Completes pantry communication log for other shifts and hotel employees to review.
- Communicates inventory shortages, maintenance issues, or guest complaints to manager.
- Assists with cleaning public restrooms, pool area, fitness center, main lobby, sleeping rooms or laundry or special cleaning projects as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Must be able to handle a crisis in a calm, effective manner. This includes upset guests, fire, tornado, armed robbery and assault, bomb threats and accidents.