Summer Camp Group Leader/AGS/Counselor
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Summer Camp Group Leader/AGS/Counselor.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
Wage: starting at $9.00 per hour
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
A passionate creative individual is wanted to work alongside a dynamic team of ost educators and advocates to create a fun and safe environment for children ages 5 to 13 years old. This individual has lots of energy and will take every opportunity to share their personality with a variety of ages at H & S Learning Center Cooperative in Philadelphia, PA. Every day will look different as you work within a team environment to help the children of our community learn and grow.
This part time position will facilatate and lead by assisting Youth with developing positive character, homework assistance, team building. As well as help with tasks ranging from helping to distribute and clean up meals to leading in structured enrichment lessons, games, and activities. You must enjoy interacting with children of all ages.
The Individual we are looking for has:
- A genuine interest in building a career within Education or Social Services related field
- Childcare experience; experience in a licensed childcare facility preferred
- Ability to show initiative and experience in lesson planning and implementation.
- be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- A valid drivers license
- Clearances (State police, FBI, Child line)
- Available to complete required training in person and online
- H & S Equal opportunity employer