Sanitation Worker - 2nd Shift - Rocky Mount Bakery
Join an award winning company!
The Cheesecake Factory - one of Fortune Magazine's Top 100 Employers.
Do you love the feeling of being behind something Great? Knowing that you’re direct daily contributions helped in the creation of something Amazing and Delicious too!
Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment with team members who share your passion for perfection?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
At The Cheesecake Factory Bakery we are committed to our customers and providing them with a superior product. Every little detail goes into our process, from our award winning baking to our commitment to safety and cleanliness.
We understand that people are our greatest resource and we have amazing opportunities for individuals who want to be behind the creation of something wonderful.
As a Sanitation Worker you will have the chance to play a huge role toward the success of our product by contributing daily to the overall cleanliness and sanitation of our facility and equipment. Your contributions will directly impact our working environment by helping to generate a safe place to work and maintaining a high level hygiene. You are driven by results and your commitment to excellence will contribute to the creation of a world class product from an award winning facility.
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Training Opportunities and Certification
- Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more)
- 25% discount when dining as a guest (Sun-Thurs)
- And so much more!
- Able to dilute chemicals safely.
- Able to adhere to the company’s color-coding policy.
- Able to communicate with management when equipment malfunctioning care not to damage them.
- Able to operate pallet jack.
- Able to operate tape machine, heat tunnel, ADCO and F-1 Sealer machine.
- Demonstrates teamwork and communication.
- Stand +/- 8 hours within designated work area (2ft radius)
- Able to continuously lift 30+ lbs
- Language skills:
- Demonstrated ability to speak, read, understand and follow instructions in English.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, labels, simple checklists, short correspondence and memos.
- Able to write simple correspondence or memos.
- Able to effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to co-workers and supervisors.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” in 2017, for the fourth consecutive year, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 185 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The Cheesecake Factory Bakery is headquartered in beautiful Calabasas, California with more than 600 staff members working in our manufacturing facilities in Calabasas, CA and Rocky Mount, NC. We create all of the delicious desserts on the menu at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants and we offer The Dream Factory brand cheesecakes and desserts in retail outlets nationwide.#SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2017
The Cheesecake Factory Bakery Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
There are common allergens present in our bakery facilities associated with the production of our World Class cakes and desserts. Some of these allergens are Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Tree nut, Peanut, and Coconut.