Home Care providers wanted for all shifts in Natick MAHome Instead Senior Care of Natick, MA, is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging senior citizens throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and overcome the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
ALL HOURS AVAILABLE IN METRO-WEST FOR WEEKDAYS. WEEKENDS ARE A PLUS. Part time work available.
Caregiver tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
Personal Care duties include, but are not limited to
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a Caregiver with Home Instead Senior Care
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Must have a valid driver's license
We have a variety of shifts available weekdays, week nights, evenings, asleep overnights, weekend mornings, weekend days, weekend evening, and weekend overnights.
Accepting Non Certified candidates as well.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.