Certified Nursing AssistantHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Home Instead offices offer regular CAREGiver meetings that allow you to share with and learn from other caregiving professionals. Plus, your office staff are available any time to help answer questions and provide support. And as a Home Instead CAREGiver, you will be bonded and insured.
"Our primary mission is to keep seniors independent for as long as possible, and that means making sure CAREGivers have the tools and training they need to provide older adults with the highest quality care," said Paul Hogan, Co-Founder and CEO of the Home Instead Senior Care network. "We offer resources and experiences that will benefit our employees in future endeavors they might choose."
What sets us apart from other agencies?
Paid vacation for our CAREGivers!
Twice annual profit sharing bonuses!
Shift premiums for weekend work!
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.