CAREGiver / Home Health AideHome Instead Senior Care CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. These services are meant to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
- Reflect the core values of GeoCare Consulting Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Provide Specialized services which could include:
- Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Participate in company sponsored training and social events including CAREGiver meetings
- Report hours according to office policy & communicate changes in availability in a timely manner
- Participate in bi-annual J.D. Power and Associates Satisfaction Survey
- Document client information in Client and Life Journal
- May require you to run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client using your vehicle or a client’s vehicle.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, 3 professional and 3 personal reference checks
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess valid auto insurance
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
We offer a variety of shifts along with competitive pay and benefits.
We ONLY serve clients that are located on the western half of Cuyahoga County.
North Olmsted, Lakewood, Rocky River, Middleburg Heights, Parma, Parma Heights, Westlake, Bay Village, Fairview Park, Brookpark, Olmsted Falls, Berea, Strongsville, North Royalton, Cleveland (west side), etc.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.