Cresson, Portage, Ebensburg Area CaregiversWe are looking for personal care aids, you will be providing a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes.
Primary Duties include but not limited to:
Assisting with bathing
Assisting with grooming
Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
Home Helper Duties
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
Ability to drive or take public transportation to client locations
The CAREGiver position may require you to run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client using your vehicle or a client’s vehicle.
The CAREGiver position provides opportunities for a variety of shifts, including overnights. Wage differential for weekends and overnights. Competitive wages based on experience level and availability.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.