Caregiver / Home Care AideCaring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person and just the right touch. Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join us in enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and safety supervision
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental transportation
- Be registered with the State of California. For more information please visit: https://secure.dss.ca.gov/ccld/hcsregistry
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.