Weekends/Evening Caregiver Shifts AvaialbleHave you had some experience working with the elderly? Are you interested in developing new skills and career experience?
If you are looking for a part-time job that you can be proud of each and every day, share your unique talents and experiences to help seniors stay independent at home, living the full life we all want to live.
- Ongoing comprehensive training will teach you to be a trusted member of the #1 company in the non-medical home care industry.
- You’ll have a personally and professionally rewarding career, and you’ll help make a difference in someone else’s life.
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules allow for balance in your work and home life.
- You’ll make new friends and meet people who truly appreciate you.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Be a registered Home Care Aide through the Department of Social Services (www.ccld.ca.gov)
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete DMV check and drug screen test
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.