Saturdays and SundaysSupplement your income and share your homemaking skills assisting families in caring for their aging loved ones. We provide companionship, Alzheimer's and home care for seniors allowing them to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. If you are caring and compassionate, Home Instead is looking for CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community! Looking for the right CAREGiver to help on both short and long day shift assignments. Weekend and weekday opportunities are available.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance and reliable transportation
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.