Greatest Generation in North Davidson CountyIf you've cared for a loved one, we're interested in YOU! Join the largest and most trusted source of companionship, Alzheimer's and home care company in the world as we help care for our greatest generation. Flexible hours and shifts available.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance and reliable transportation
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.