Help Us Help Others in Sumner County
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. There's never been a better time to reach out to those in need. We're seeking qualified people who wish to make a difference by helping seniors in their homes. We have clients with early morning hours and some with long hours. All our clients have weekend hours that need help. No certification required, but a big heart is.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance and reliable transportation
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.