CAREGiverStart immediately- Join a Great Team!
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our caring team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout New Hanover and Brunswick County community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship (Provide conversation to a awesome Senior!)
- Transportation and errands
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Must be 21 years old and older and mature nature
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen * Honesty is the BEST policy when you fill out the application
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Able to work flexible weekends (One day: a Saturday or Sunday a month)
*Mention this ad and receive a chance to spin our prize wheel at the interview
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.