CNAHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CNA's to become a part of our team of CAREGivers and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care and assistance with ADL's
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.