Entry Level Marketing Representative
To execute direct and digital marketing services to prospected clients, while continuously improving marketing efforts to gain new clients.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide direct marketing to prospected clients.
• Provide digital marketing to current customers, past seminar/tradeshow attendees, and association members.
• Distribute marketing hard mail to prospected clients.
• Build and maintain data updates.
• Prepare and report results yielded by marketing efforts.
• Utilize graphic design skills for marketing projects.
The best candidates for this position will possess the following:
• Strong time management and creative thinking abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams.
• Experience working with Microsoft office suite including Excel.
• Experience working with database or CRM software.
• Experience with Google AdWords, Salesforce, Adobe, SEO, and similar applications.
• Familiarity with social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, etc.
• Ability to identify process inefficiencies and recommend improvements.
Requirements for this position are the following:
• 4-year degree in marketing, business, communication, or a related field.
• Willingness to work in a team based atmosphere and take direction from leadership.
• Previous work experience that demonstrates interaction and service.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Please submit your resume to Ashley Kitzmiller, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse similar jobs (227)
Glen Burne, Maryland 21061