Counter/Drive-Thru Crew - Aurora
Breakfast? Lunch? Nights? Weekends? Whatever it is, we can be flexible around your schedule. Hourly wage is negotiable with previous experience.
All shifts starting at $10/hour
Opportunities for advancement include crew trainer, shift manager, department manager, assistant manager, restaurant manager, multiple store supervisor, and several other corporate opportunities beyond this restaurant.
- Meal Discounts
- Free Meals on Break
- Potential for Cash Incentives & Bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Referral Incentives
- Regular Raises and Reviews
- Years of Service Bonus
- Free Uniform Shirts
- National Scholarship Program
- Free Educational Advising Services
- Tuition Assistance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
As a counter & drive-thru service crew person, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate orders both in person (counter) and over a headset system (drive-thru)
- Receiving payment and assembling completed orders
- Ensuring items are arranged and stocked
- General daily cleaning of the restaurant
- May be involved in some food prep activities (fries, salads, etc.) but no cooking in the kitchen is required
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.