Job Purpose: Cooks are responsible for preparing great food in a timely manner.
- Prepare all food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and following food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation and breakdown
- Maintain kitchen equipment
- Has a strong sense of genuine, heartfelt hospitality
- Ability to work eight hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Previous culinary experience preferred
UNO Restaurant LLC operates over 130 full-service, company-owned and franchised UNO Pizzeria & Grill restaurants located in 24 states and internationally. Our great steaks, seafood and other casual dining favorites, along with the signature Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza we invented back in 1943, gives us an unmatched culinary focus. From enhancing hospitality to developing a new and improved menu that captures our competitive market, we are evolving into one of the best, trend-setting, casual themed restaurants out there!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
We offer training, growth potential, flexible shifts, competitive wages and medical and dental benefits.