Are you the One for UNO? Here’s how to tell…
- You have a passion for IRRESISTIBLE FOOD & BEVERAGE
- You know that being yourself is what makes GENUINE HOSPITALITY come to life
- You believe in creating a WARM & INVITING ATMOSPHERE for both guests and teammates
- You have things to TEACH and a willingness to LEARN
- You like to have FUN while working hard as a team and celebrating wins
So what is UNO?
- Chicago, 1943: Ike Sewell invents the Deep Dish Pizza at the original Pizzeria UNO on the corner of Ohio and Wabash Street
- Boston, 1979: UNO expands and begins crafting an Irresistible pizza experience outside Chicago
- Everywhere, Between Then and Now: UNO expands to over 130 full-service company-owned and franchised casual-themed UNO Pizzeria & Grills with a simple Core Ideology: Irresistible Food & Beverage, Genuine Hospitality, Warm & Inviting Atmosphere, and Fun. (Does that look familiar?)
- Here, Now: You read this ad and help write the next chapter of the UNO story
At UNO, every person in our restaurants provides a unique service to our guests and teammates. We know you may have experience, and we’ll teach you the rest.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating an irresistible experience for your guests
- Being knowledgeable and enthusiastic
- Making suggestions to enhance the guests’ dining experience
- Maintaining cash and cash equivalents
- Soliciting guest feedback
- Performing light housekeeping duties. You know – cleaning tables, chairs and floors
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Ability to work 8 hour shifts with extensive standing/walking
UNO Restaurants, LLC is an equal opportunity/E-Verify employer.
Paid Vacation, Flexible Schedules, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Career Development and Growth Opportunities