Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervises the preparation, sale and service of food.
2. Responsible for employee and Company standards being followed at all times.
3. Assists the General Manager in the administration of all areas of restaurant operations. In the absence of the General Manager, assumes all responsibilities, duties and authority.
4. Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards.
5. Responsible for the establishment’s cleanliness and sanitation including ensuring upkeep of equipment, building, landscape, parking lot and dumpster. Ensures all lights and locks are working properly.
6. Supervises maintenance of proper dough levels.
7. Oversees the proper use of food and supplies to meet budgetary guidelines.
8. Delegates and is responsible for the ordering, receipt, storage and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning and paper supplies for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste or theft (food cost inventory).
9. Responsible for employee hiring, training and orientation programs, including development of staff, ensuring proper uniforms are worn and promoting positive attitudes.
10. Coordinates employee scheduling and personnel utilization, ensuring budgetary goals are met.
11. Assists in personnel selection and performance evaluations.
12. Responsible for Local Store Marketing and building sales volume.
13. Prepares payroll figures, profit and loss statements and weekly inventories. Assists in preparing budgets for food, labor, equipment and direct costs.
14. Other duties as assigned by Company Management.
(Minimum requirements for entry into position)
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Two years experience in restaurant management.
Skills and Characteristics Required
1. Must be organized, flexible, and detail-oriented.
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
4. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
5. A strong ability to immediately comprehend and carry out a project with minimal
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old