A team member in this position is responsible for unloading product for deliver to retail store locations. Team Members must make deliveries with a high degree of accuracy while meeting standards within Cumberland Farms guidelines.
1. Assist the Grocery Driver to unload the product from the tractor-trailer and deliver it to the stores.
2. Must be able to read selection labels to identify product description and store number.
3. Must be able to push, pull, and grasp product that weighs up to 70 pounds.
4. Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head continuously for a period of two hours or
5. Able to lift and handle a hand truck weighing up to 400 pounds when fully loaded.
6. Able to operate the hand truck on wet, dry, icy, bumpy, or uneven terrain with frequent curbs and
7. Demonstrate excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with management team, drivers,
teammates and customers.
8. Must comply effectively with company work, attendance, and safety rules.
9. Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the Distribution Center; (work schedules may
require working an early shift, staying long or a late shift, and weekend work depending on the customer and
operational requirements of the division).
10. Will be cross trained in other departments in order to assist the Distribution Center when needed.
11. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculation to verify quantities of product before delivering at the
12. Should be Customer and Safety focused.
Team Members will have frequent interactions with Retail Store Team Members, and Distribution Shipping Department.
Minimum Education: High School or equivalent diploma.
Preferred Education: Associate degree diploma.
Minimum Experience: The Company provides the training.
Preferred Experience: Minimum of 1 year of working experience in Warehouse or similar jobs that requires loading and unloading.
Hours & Conditions: Able to work flexible hours (10+ hours) Monday through Friday to include weekends and holidays