We have a full-time opening for a Carpenter.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
· Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors
· Work with materials such as wood, plastic, laminates or drywall
· Utilize hand and power tools to repair and erect structures
· Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure
· Install cabinets and molding
· Install wall paneling, trim and corner guards
· Erect scaffold or ladders for assembling structures above ground level
· Erect plastic containment barriers for working in occupied spaces
· Establish and maintain a safe work environment, including a clean worksite
· Install structures or fixtures such as windows, frames, doors, flooring, trim or hardware using carpenters’ hand or power tools
· Coordinate with subcontractors
· Prep and finish surfaces such as wood and drywall
· Reliable transportation
· Pass a pre-employment drug test and physical
· Excellent communication with supervisors, peers and subcontractors
· Professionalism and great attitude
· Flexible schedule
· Customer service oriented
· Work well in a team environment and with little supervision, as needed
· Own some basic tools/equipment
Browse similar jobs (1)
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49534