Brand Marketing Specialist
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Responsible for developing, communicating and monitoring brand strategies and goals in accordance with the Marketing department.
* Create and deliver product marketing copy.
* Develops innovative brand sales building campaigns and promotions that create excitement for our guest and build brand equity.
* Provide consistent and effective leadership and communication to restaurant management LMS representative regarding promotions, forecasts and results.
* Supports the coordination of restaurant in-house admins and access to all Facebook, and social media pages.
* Works with the financial team to build upon market analysis; defining the total brand, company market share, and competitor market share.
* Communicate and make recommendations regarding major changes in the industry, competitor practices, best practices and continuous improvement qualifications.
* Builds strong relationships with the clients, facilitating the understanding and awareness of management concepts and the importance of adherence to standards:
o Restaurant launches re-launches and facelifts
o Profile Chefs, GM's, CEO, and Restaurant staff
o PR events at the restaurant level
o Assist with Brand Marketing Training
* Power-user/operator of company's current email service provider tools; build, test and send emails (HTML expertise is displayed).
* Assist in overseeing large triggered email program, to ensure operational success.
* Understand and develop segmentation strategies; use internal data resources to filter and target appropriate segments.
* Maintain and drive the email calendar.
* Work with internal stakeholders to schedule emails to support company initiatives.
* Monitors email statistics; report trends, issues, and takes appropriate action.
* Strong knowledge of Fishbowl email blast software templates, programs, reporting and more.
* Develop brand email strategies that drive traffic to retain guests, increase loyalty, and grow sales.
* Drives the delivery of projects on time, to budget and within scope.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Some experience turning marketing strategies into tactical execution
* Results driven, metrics oriented with strong project management skills
* Restaurant/hospitality industry experience preferred
* Strong knowledge of budget management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, implementing and managing details
* Ability to prioritize, time manage and multi-task with limited supervision and sometimes under time pressure
* Customer focused and a passion for details, organization and processes
* Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
* Dependability, flexibility and professional demeanor
* Regular and predictable attendance
* Ability to sit for moderate periods of time working on a computer
* Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and work in an office environment.
* Ability to read, write, communicate and interpret information accurately
NOTE: Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training