In Home Caregiver
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a In Home Caregiver.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
AMADA Senior Care is currently looking for caring, dependable and personable caregivers and/or CNA's to provide non-medical in home care for seniors in the Mesa, Chandler and Gilbert area. As a caregiver, you will provide the following services:
- Transportation (for example: errands, appointments)
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Incontinent care and toileting
- Lifts and transfers
AMADA Senior Care has established an excellent reputation for quality because of our reputation for employing outstanding caregivers. Our caregivers are a valuable asset to the AMADA team and enrich the lives of our clients every day.
If you are compassionate, like working with seniors and enjoy the satisfaction of helping others remain independent while living at home, a caregiving opportunity may be for you!
What's in it for you:
- Flexible shifts & schedules - Days, evenings, nights, weekday, and weekend shifts
- Flexible start dates
- Ongoing training opportunities including CEC's
- Referral bonuses
- Time and a half for working holidays
- At least 1 year of experience assisting seniors with Activities of Daily Living. Experience includes school, on the job, and family.
- Current CPR Certification/Current First Aid
- Current Negative TB Test
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid AZ driver's license and insurance
- Able to pass an additional background/reference check
- Able to communicate via email and text
We look forward to you being a part of the Amada Senior Care team.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- caregiving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CPR/First Aid