We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Crew Member.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
A Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent guest service while executing operation and service standards at the highest level in order to make Round Table Pizza the premiere family-friendly restaurant. In order to achieve this goal, a Crew Member is responsible for working well within the restaurant team, behaving professionally and providing great service to our guests. By focusing their time around assigned shift duties, executing operational performance at a high level and maintaining a safe, clean environment, this can be accomplished.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (List the primary duties and responsibilities that are a critical part of this job. For each major responsibility, indicate the estimated percentage of time spent.)
Building the Capability and Loyalty of the Team by:
- Executing restaurant routines to ensure Round Table service and operations standards are achieved
- Executing company and store initiatives at the highest level
- Improving skills and productivity through training and development
- Taking initiative and following directions
- Notifying the Manager immediately of any guest concerns or potential problems
Increasing Guest Loyalty/Building Sales through:
- Building customer relationships through immediately and professionally responding to guest needs, while properly executing Round Table service and operations standards
- Making products correctly and quickly
- Executing systems such as training, cleaning, delivery, etc. according to company standards
- Performing assigned daily job duties at a high level
- Executing promotions and marketing according to program specifications (bounce back distribution, suggestive selling, etc.)
Ensuring the Financial Health of the Business by:
- Executing company initiatives effectively to meet or exceed restaurant goals
- Correctly Executing daily service and production systems as well as cash handling procedures to ensure the restaurant maximizes profit
- Being aware of how their assigned job duty affects the store operations (Front of the House, Back of the House, Delivery, etc…)
- Executing assigned daily job duty/s efficiently and according to company standards
Education/Experience: Progress toward a high school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent is preferred. Previous restaurant experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills: Positive attitude, friendly and upbeat personality. Good interpersonal
skills, including professionalism in dealing with team members and the public. Able to manage
and perform multiple tasks. Able to work effectively within and contribute to a team
environment. Able to exercise sound judgment. Able to read, write, and communicate
effectively. Able to perform and understand simple mathematical calculations. Computer
Physical: While performing the duties of this job, the Crew Member is required to frequently
stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. Will occasionally have to stoop,
kneel, crouch, and crawl; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and lift and/or move up to
45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision,
depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and be at least 16 years of age.
Other Preferred Job Qualifications:
For drivers, must possess current auto insurance, a good DMV record and a safe, reliable vehicle.
Also must be 18 years of age.
Round Table Pizza