Bruegger's Bagels has immediate openings for enthusiastic individuals at all our locations. We offer a grease-free, no alcohol, no late night environment. Bring us your outstanding guest service skills, and we'll provide the training you need to make and sell the best bagels! Restaurant/retail experience is not required, but preferred.
- Provide quick efficient service to guests under the supervision of the General Manager, Assistant Manager and/or Shift Supervisor
- Handle cash transactions with basic math and register skills
- Produce the freshest and highest quality product to our guests
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for other team members and guests by:
- Using correct procedures to clean the bakery, slice bagels, and operate bakery equipment
- Prevent accidents before they happen by identifying and correcting safety hazards
- Support and follow all marketing programs and trends, while suggestively selling promotional items
- Ensure applicable paperwork is up to date
- Demonstrates and models an understanding to commitment to Bruegger’s mission statement
- Successfully complete Bruegger’s Training and Certification Program(s)
Customer service, cheerful personality, and hard worker is the priority for this position. Fast paced work environment with sandwich making, light baking, and register sales. Must be able to follow directions, and work well under pressure. Good references required.