Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strive to enhance our guest experiences at every opportunity by satisfying and exceeding their expectations.
- Increase sales and profit by building community relationships/partnerships and providing outstanding product and service.
- Ensure an effective work schedule is posted each week.
- Demonstrate effective interviewing skills for hiring only top performers.
- Responsible for all levels of staffing and new hire orientations.
- Ensure all training and certification processes are in place and 100% compliant.
- Responsible to provide clear development plans and performance reviews for management staff.
- Continually mentor shift leaders and AM’s in the operation of a Zaxby’s unit and prepare them for the future advancement.
- Review daily numbers each day of work and coach and praise their results.
- Provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Lifting a minimum 50 lbs. overhead.
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations.
- Communicating with others.
- Reading and writing.
- In-store training program completed.
- Experience preferred but not required: 1 year
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old