Is doing just one thing at a time boring to you? Do you multitask your multitasking? Do you want to be a part of a nationally recognized world class organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Pal’s Sudden Service may have the management positon you’ve been looking for!
Pal’s managers lead by example. They set the tone for how the entire operation will be ran and focus on delighting customers in every way possible. Being a manager at Pal’s Sudden Service means belonging to a community of leaders that focus on the details and strive to improve in every area, every day. Pal’s offers an array of signature products including hot dogs, Frenchie fries, milkshakes and sweet tea and our managers ensure that these products are served 100 percent accurately, 100 percent of the time.
As an Assistant Manager at Pal’s Sudden Service you will:
- Create and plan shifts according to scheduled staff. Managing bottlenecks and making sure people are in the correct places.
- Delegating responsibilities: being a world-class communicator that gets things done.
- Managing labor and food costs without sacrificing customer delight in any way.
- Order and manage inventory on a daily basis
- Interview prospective applicants for positions in the restaurant
- Create schedules based on sales volume
- Create and follow a preventive maintenance plan for all equipment and outside landscaping
There are several benefits to being an Assistant Manager at Pal’s including:
- Competitive wages within the industry
- Free uniforms
- Opportunities for advancement as Owner / Operator
- Free meals
- Paid Vacations
- Flexible Scheduling
And many more!
Leaders get the behaviors they exhibit, tolerate and reward! At Pal’s Sudden Service, our assistant mangers are in charge of making sure all of our signature products are delivered to customers in a delightful manner. If you like to take the lead and be in control while constantly challenging yourself to be the very best, Pal’s may have the position for you.
Pal's Sudden Service