To serve each guest, each team member and Wahlburgers with genuine hospitality creating unforgettable memories every day.
Key Performance Elements/Essential Functions
Hospitality to our Guests
- Understands our culture and does whatever it takes to create a positive and memorable guest experience
- Makes food and drink recommendations to guests and answers all menu and service-related questions.
- Follows company policy in handling guest allergies/intolerances, ensuring our guests receive "safe" meals
- Builds friendly rapport with guests and ensures guest satisfaction by checking in regularly and anticipating guest needs.
- Properly rings in all items served to the guest, placing an updated tab in front of them after each new item is ordered
- Provides accurate guest check to guests, accepts payment from guests, and returns exact change or charge slip to guests to complete transaction.
- Assists other team members by answering questions, refilling beverages, pre-bussing the bar top and otherwise helping out as needed to aid in the service of guests.
- Maintains a spotlessly clean and sanitary bar area, including bar stools and surrounding floors
- Handles guests' complaints by listening to their concerns, always informing a manager, and resolving issues to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Thanks guests as they leave and invite them to return to Wahlburgers again.
Hospitality to your Team
- Arrives to work on time, well-groomed and in the proper work attire, and ready to work.
- Clocks in and out as scheduled
- Demonstrates a helpful, positive attitude at all times to guests and team members.
- Cuts garnishes (e.g., lemons, limes) using knives and other equipment.
- Changes beer kegs, soft drink containers, and C02 tanks to ensure fresh product is provided to guests.
- Retrieves cases of beer and liquor from refrigerator and carries them behind the bar to maintain sufficient levels of merchandise.
- Makes sure all bar equipment is in proper working order, communicating problems when necessary.
- Completes all assigned tasks and duties assigned by managers/supervisors.
- Follows proper cash out/check out procedures before leaving at the end of a shift
- Assists fellow team members as needed to ensure our guests receive the highest standard in food, beverage, and hospitality.
Hospitality to Wahlburgers
- Complies with all state and federal liquor laws by requesting that guests present a valid form of ID when ordering alcohol and adheres to alcohol awareness procedures for preventing guest intoxication.
- Inspects all areas of the bar, cleans as needed, and reports any unsafe conditions to maintain safety and sanitation standards.
- Monitors tables and bar top to ensure they meet or exceed standards (e.g., proper table set up, full napkin dispensers, swept floors under tables, etc.).
- Able to communicate (speak, read, and write) in English.
- Must meet local, legal minimum age requirement to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Able to remain standing and active for an 8-12 hour shift.
- Able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 lbs. to waist level.
- Able to move items up to 30 lbs. for distances of up to 25 feet.
- Able to tolerate exposure to cold temperatures (below 32° F) throughout the shift.
- Able to hear, understand, and respond to team member and guest requests in a loud environment.
- Skill and coordination at using hands to pour drinks, carry several items at once, cut garnishes, etc.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old