Vehicle and Customer Service Representative
We have a full-time opening for a Vehicle and Customer Service Representative.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Up to $30,000 per year! GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES The Vehicle and Customer Service Representative is an entry level position and essential member of the the Hertz Car Rental location team and is a Hertz brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This hourly base position, with clean car bonus, sales commission and monthly bonus provides world class vehicle and customer service and professionally and effectively services and sells Hertz products and services to meet our customer's rental vehicle needs.As a Hertz VCSR team member, you have a unique opportunity start on the ground floor with rapid professional growth opportunities in responsibility and income. The majority of our location managers have started in this position. The key responsibilities and accountabilities are: Vehicle Service responsibilities:
- Vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot/off-lot as needed
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational
- Check vehicle status (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
Customer Service responsibilities:
- Strong emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but not limited to, options to waive customer's responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Provide world class customer service to valued customers by managing the rentals and the exit process, in compliance with Hertz's policies and procedures, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Resolve customer issues and concerns tactfully, using effective customer service techniques
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Operate within the areas of rental counter and rental lot at the location
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products, services and upgrades to enhance our customer's travel experience
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Car Purchase Discounts and other Employee Discounts
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS Educational Background:
- High School diploma or equivalent education required
- Car detailing experience preferred
- 1- 2 years customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as schedule dictates
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, and reading. Driving, washing exterior and interior of vehicles is a significant part of this position. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal and telephone is required.Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/VetsJob
Browse similar jobs (36)
Redmond, Oregon 97756