24 Hour / Live In Caregivers / Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Why choose FirstLight Home Care ?
At FirstLight Home Care, we take pride in matching our CNA's / Home Health Aide's / Caregiver's personality and skills with a client's needs- not just "fill" a case. We are here to support your efforts 7-days per week, 24-hours per day. If you are a CNA / Home Health Aide / Caregiver looking for an opportunity to work with a professional agency with great clients and a dedicated support team who truly understands the challenges of your role, then look no further than FirstLight Home Care.
Our Purpose is simple, "To Improve Quality of Life". We look for CNAs / Home Health Aides / Caregivers with a passion for excellence, who will help make us a better company, and who will bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day.
***FirstLight Home Care has immediate 24/7 and Live-In assignments with our amazing clients throughout our service area. Completion of paid orientation and training required. Must be able to work 24-Hour / Live-In cases throughout the week and weekends.
FirstLight Home Care's CNA / Home Home Aide / Caregivers enjoy the following pay and benefits:
***Pay varies based on level of experience, level of care, and length of a shift.
• Industry Leading Pay with Direct Deposit Option
• Direct Employee of FirstLight Home Care (not independent contractor)
• Health & Dental Insurance, Life, Accident, Disability, and more! (After 60 Days of F/T employment)
• Training including Continuing Educational Units
• One Week of Earned Vacation Pay (P/T & F/T employees)
• Time-and-a-half Pay for Overtime and Designated Holidays
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
• Promotions from Within (most of our office team were FirstLight Caregivers)
• Professional, Fun, Supportive Work Environment w/ 24/7 Support
• Rewards & Recognition Program
• Employee of the Month Award
• Caregiver of the Year Award
• Company Gatherings and Paid Meetings
• Mileage Reimbursement at $0.50 per mile
• Paid Orientation with Timely Work Assignments
• Enhanced New Employee Referral Bonus
• New Client Referral Bonus
• Auto Repair and Maintenance Discount Program
We are hiring CNA / HHA / Caregivers for all major cities throughout Pinellas County and SW Pasco including:
St. Petersburg, Largo, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey, Trinity, and surrounding areas.
CNA / Home Health Aide / Caregivers must have the following to work at FirstLight Home Care:
* Must be able to work 24 hour / live-in cases throughout the week and weekends
* Valid HHA Certification or CNA License
* One year of relevant work experience
* Active CPR Certification
* TB Negative
* Ability to Pass our Drug Test
* Must be "free of communicable diseases, no physical restrictions"
* Level II Background Check in AHCA (clean background)
* Work References (Minimum of 3)
* Reliable Transportation, Valid Driver's License, Auto Insurance