- FirstLight Home Care
- Job Title
- Weekend Caregivers / Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- Est. Wages
- $8.65 to $12.57 per hour (Snag Est. )
- New Port Richey and Surrounding Areas
New Port Richey, FL 34653
- Last Active
- +30 days
Weekend Caregivers / Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
We have immediate openings for Weekend PRN Caregivers throughout the Pinellas and Pasco county area to join our FirstLight Home Care team. We are looking for Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) who are dependable and passionate about helping improve the quality of life for our seniors.
*** We currently have WEEKEND shifts available with pay differential! *** Short or long shifts, mornings and evenings.
Locations: All major cities throughout Pinellas County and Pasco including: St. Petersburg, Largo, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey, Hudson, Holiday, Trinity, and surrounding areas.
This position is for Saturday and Sunday shifts. We do ask that you work at least 3 weekends out of the month.
Required: CNA / Home Health Aide / Caregivers must have the following to work at FirstLight Home Care:
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to work three weekends per month, minimum of 10-15 hours per weekend
• One year of relevant work experience
• Active CPR Certification
• Hold or be willing to gain certification in HIV, Alzheimer’s Disease and Self-Assisted Medication
• Obtain a Tuberculosis Screening
• Be willing to complete a drug test
• Undergo an extensive background check
• Provide a minimum of 3 professional references
• Reliable Transportation, Valid Driver's License, Auto Insurance
• Performs personal care as assigned via the care plan.
• Performs household services essential to home care in the home as assigned.
• Ambulates and exercises the client as assigned.
• Performs simple procedures as trained, e.g., range of motion (ROM) exercises as assigned.
• Assists with self-administered medication as assigned.
• Heavy lifting; minimum of 50lbs
• Ability to participate in physical activity.
• Ability to work for extended periods of time while standing and being involved in physical activity.
• Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a regular basis.
CNA / Home Health Aide / Caregivers must have the following to work at FirstLight Home Care:
* Must be able to work three weekends per month, for 10-15 hours
* One year of relevant work experience
* Active CPR Certification
* Hold or be willing to gain certification in HIV, Alzheimer's Disease and Self-Assisted Medication
* Obtain a Tuberculosis Screening
* Be willing to complete a drug test
* Undergo an extensive background check
* Provide a minimum of 3 professional references
* Reliable Transportation, Valid Driver's License, Auto Insurance