Immediate opportunity available at this store location for an Orscheln Farm and Home Store Manager Trainee.
Store Manager Trainees work under the on-site Store Manager which is designated as Training Store Manager.
- Individuals considered a 'working manager trainee'.
- Structured nine-phased training program.
- Three to twelve months completion - based upon prior retail and/or management experience.
- Required transfer and/or relocation from the training store location after training in successfully completed.
- Relocation limitations determined and agreed upon prior to hire.
- Retail, management, and agriculture background a plus.
Orscheln Farm and Home is a family owned, retail chain celebrating its 55th year in business. Since opening their first store in Sedalia, MO in 1960, the company has grown to over 169 stores across the Midwest. Their philosophy is committed to keeping rural America alive, strong and growing. Orscheln offers products in the categories of farm, animal health, livestock & pet feed, pet supplies, lawn & garden, hardware, plumbing, electrical, work & western clothing, automotive & tires. Orscheln stores continually strive to improve their product selection and services that meet the everyday needs of today’s farm and suburban customers.
Orscheln Farm and Home is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, responsible, and have the initiative to make the most of a career.
Be on the OF&H Team....Apply Today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Benefits for Full Time Associates include:
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Products (Accident Only, Critical Illness, Cancer)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- FSA, HSA
- Credit Union
- Paid Days (Vacation, Personal, Holidays)
- Farm & Home and other select business discounts