To provide a warm, welcoming greeting to our guests, and to ensure that the guests’ dining experience is exceptional. To ensure that guests are seated in a timely manner, and to provide a sincere and heartfelt thank you to each guest as they leave.
• Maintains a cheerful, courteous disposition and a neat, clean and professional image.
• Greets guests and opens the door for each Guest, upon entering and departing.
• Answers telephone within 3 rings and answers questions or directs calls to the appropriate staff member.
• Effectively and efficiently manages the wait list, as well as the call ahead list.
• Escorts guests as soon as possible to appropriate table.
• Communicate Guest questions or concerns to Managers as appropriate.
• Bids farewell to guests leaving.
• Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites guests to return.
• Keeps foyer, host area, wait area and cocktail tables clean and free of clutter.
• Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the Host station: Ensures all menus are stocked and properly cleaned and maintained.
• Checks for restocking of necessary supplies.
• Brings all areas up to standard.
• Discusses problem areas with manager.
• Inspects restrooms every fifteen minutes and maintains cleanliness standards.
• Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action that may be taken.
• Assists other team members as needed or when business needs dictate.
• Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
• Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
• Follows safety and sanitation rules and practices
• Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
• Helps bus and set tables and performs side-work as needed
• One year of relevant experience
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Customer-Friendly Demeanor
• Exhibit a Sense of Urgency
• Willingness to Work a Flexible Schedule
• Strong Stamina to Work Long or Split Shifts
• Fluent English-Speaking and Writing Skills
• Previous Experience Desired
• Food Discount
• Opportunity for Advancement
• Competitive Wages
• Fun, Energetic Work Environment
• Tenure Recognition
• Flexible Schedule
• Direct Deposit
• Referral Bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Recognition Program
• Employee Assistance Program