Cashier / Front of House Associate
NOW OFFERING A $200 SIGN ON BONUS!* FOR ALL NEW HIRES!
- Offer good at Harding, Hermitage and Rivergate locations only. Through Dec 10th - See Restaurant for Details
Why Are We Here?
At Fazoli’s, our purpose is to “enhance the lives of those we touch… one breadstick at a time.” It’s a simple concept in a complex world. Whether we’re assisting a Guest, helping a fellow team member or volunteering in our local community, we give our best effort to make everyone’s day just a little brighter – a little better – than it was before we came along. A smile, a caring attitude and a genuine enthusiasm to help others sets us apart. And, just like our signature hot & fresh garlic bread sticks, our opportunities to help others are unlimited!
What Do We Do?
As a Team Member you are a vital member of your Fazoli’s Team. You may elect to focus on becoming proficient in just one or a few different positions or you may seek to get fully cross-trained in all positions and perhaps one day develop the skills necessary to become a Trainer or Manager. Regardless of what you’re looking for, chances are Fazoli’s has just the right opportunity for you!
- Previous restaurant experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Point-of-sale (cash register) and credit or debit card processing skills
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Wages
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules
- Food Discount
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Tenure Recognition
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program