To provide guest and team members with clean and sanitized utensils, dishes, glassware, equipment and facilities.
• Provides guests and team members with clean sanitized and spot-free utensils plate-ware, glassware, and equipment.
• Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down the dish machine in the PM according to proper procedures.
• Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
• Trouble-shoots dishwasher machine malfunctions.
• Washes plate-ware, glassware, silverware and posts/pans and kitchen utensils adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
• Keeps the kitchen clean by sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
• Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
• Completes assigned prep work and beautification duties.
• Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
• Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
• Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
• Ensures a proper supply of clean dishware, utensils, and glassware to stock the dining areas and set tables
• Ensures a proper supply of clean pots, pans, and cooking/serving utensils are available for kitchen staff
• Cleans work areas and all equipment used in food preparation
• Follows safety and sanitation rules and practices
• Previous experience preferred
• Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Able to lift 25 lbs multiple times a day
• Strong stamina to work long and split shifts
• Willingness to work on your feet
• Food Discount
• Opportunity for Advancement
• Competitive Wages
• Fun, Energetic Work Environment
• Tenure Recognition
• Flexible Schedule
• Direct Deposit
• Referral Bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Recognition Program
• Employee Assistance Program