General Utility - 11 Riverbank (Riverbank, CA)
Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, plate wareand utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition. Assists in foodpreparation procedures.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them indishwashing machine (50%*).
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine (15%*).
- Completes all assigned prep work (10%*).
- Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area (10%*).
- Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipmentand floors (5%*).
- Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles (5%*).
- Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine (5%*).
- Transports cases up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per day.
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
- Works indoors (90%*), outdoors (10%*).
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self andothers.
- Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and loud noise. Must be able tobend, stoop, lift and carry dish racks weighing up to 40 pounds on a regularand continuing basis. Must be able to stand for long periods of time andmove from area to area in the kitchen.