This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. This individual must collect sales data and evaluate performance based on daily revenue metrics while taking into individual and team goals.
The development and tracking of key performance indictors will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making. The Sales Analyst will create both standardized & custom reports, conduct quantitative product & sales analysis, provide support for internal and external needs.
- Provide comprehensive reporting to the sales team, therefore, advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, CRM, PowerPoint is required.
- Develop standardized tools,methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
- Guide sales people (Key Accounts, Regional Sales, etc.) in entering an accurate forecast in our CRM tool, generate reports for forecast, and collaborate forecasts intoweekly, monthly reports.
- Co-ordinate the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all sales channels (Key Accounts, Regional Sales, Vehicle Navigation and Data Products).
- Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to Senior Management.
- Analyze results and set up reports containing respective conclusions, ideas, and general guidance.
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity, forecasting, correlation, cannibalization and probability modeling.
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, CRM, PowerPoint
- University Diploma/College Degree
- 0-2 years experience
Competitive salary and benefits.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Job Description Graphic Packaging International, Inc. (NYSE: GPK), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading provider of packaging solutions for a wide variety of products to food, beverage and other consumer products companies. The Company is one of the largest producers of folding cartons and holds a leading market position in coated-unbleached kraft and coated-recycled board. The Company's customers include some of the most widely recognized companies in the world.
Our vision -- to provide packaging solutions that improve the world in which we live -- can be achieved by delivering value to our customers, building a high performance culture for our employees, creating superior returns for our shareholders, and being an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities in which we operate.
Graphic Packaging has approximately 13,500 employees working in more than 50 locations in North and South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
POSITION SCOPE: Analytical support for all activities and processes of the Corporate Finance department. Corporate processes include monthly close, monthly financial forecasts, annual operating plans and 3-year strategic plans. Responsibilities also include: analysis and evaluation of the Company's monthly operating results, long-range strategic plan presentations, annual budgets, monthly production and financial forecasts, and weekly results reporting. Assist in developing presentations to executive management, Board of Directors and external entities. Provide analytical support for integration projects, foreign business units, treasury related activities and M&A transactions. Support continuous improvement activities to achieve world class financial reporting standards.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: Monthly
- Develop the month end sales results support package for CFO
- Develop and present supporting explanations for month end results requiring deep variance analysis
- Develop monthly CEO Staff financial review package
- Support the development of monthly and quarterly BOD reporting requirements
- Coordinate the monthly forecasting process
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support BOD, Business Unit, CFO and CEO reporting requirements
- Complete monthly inflation analysis
- Develop complex Enterprise level sales models
- Analysis of business unit results: P&L and Balance Sheet
- Consolidation of Corporate Results with supporting explanations
- Coordination of reporting with Investor Relations and SEC External Reporting
- Review Earnings Release and analyst call scripts
- Ad hoc analysis
- Support the development and analysis of the Strategic Business Development (SBD) plan
- Support the development and analysis of the annual operating plan
- Consolidate the financial results for the operating plan
- Analysis of business segment plans and overall Corporate plans
- Support Business Units as needed on special projects
- Support Corporate Level analysis for key items
- BS with major in Finance, Accounting or similar degree required, MBA with concentration in Finance or Masters in Accounting or currently enrolled in a program preferred
- 2-5 yrs of Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, or M&A Transactional Services exp.
- Paperboard Packaging Industry experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SAP R3 and OLAP tools
- Strong financial modeling skills
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Graphic Packaging International Inc.