- The National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Job Title
- Accounting Clerk Analyst, Part-Time
- Job Type
- 250 Williams Street, Ste 2322
Georgia State University, GA 30303
- Last Active
- 28 days
Accounting Clerk Analyst, Part-Time
We have a part-time opening for a Accounting Clerk Analyst, Part-Time.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk Analyst, Part-time to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial task @ $15.00 per hour
The Accounting Clerk Analyst responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have good attention to detail. A successful accounting clerk will ensure that NCCHR's daily accounting functions run effectively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and submit customer invoices
- Code, post and receipt payments
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
- Check, verify and process invoices
- Prepare payments for signature
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Maintain vendor files
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies and resolve it
- Ability to work with Excel books sheets, analyze and interpret data and deliver complex reports on request from the client matching on various criteria
- Ability to work on deadlines
- Must have positive attitude, enthusiastic and should have high level of concentration
- Require to analyze subsequent variances and identify trends and opportunities to lower or control costs
- Track and audit petty cash
- Assist with employee expense reports
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors
- Bank reconciliation
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in business or accounting an advantage
- 1 - 3 years in experience in clerical accounting
- MS Office and knowledge of accounting software
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
Please visit www.civilandhumanrights.org to apply
Include job title in the email subject field and last name (no phone calls please)
The following 3 documents must be attached to be considered for the role:
- Cover Letter
- 3 References